1. There will be drama every single day. Except for maybe the first day of school.
2. My kids love me unconditionally. They don’t care about any of my flaws.
3. The money in my wallet is not mine. It’s my children’s. I’m just the walking ATM.
4. Sleep is a luxury. It is no longer a necessity or a right.
5. Parenting has made me into a blubbering fool at times. It’s OK for a superhero to cry right?
7. I learn from my children to be better, stronger and faster. See #2.
8. Sometimes I think my children secretly work for the Taliban on the weekends. See #4.
9. Braiding hair is not as easy as it looks. Really.
10. Beer is dear, but liquor is quicker. See #1.
So what have you learned thus far?